- Facial rejuvenation, restoring the elasticity and production of new collagen
- Improving acne scars and keloids
- Reducing fine lines and deep expression lines
- Treating stretch marks
- Decreasing hyperpigmentation and melasma
- Treating alopecia
- Improving the delivery of nutrients through the skin
What will the treatment feel like and how long is the downtime?
In most cases, a topical anesthetic is applied to the skin prior to microneedling treatment to reduce discomfort and minimize pain. The downtime is minimal, however you may experience redness for 12 to 48 hours afterward. You will not incur any major side effects and you can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.
When will I start seeing results? Usually you will notice some improvement after the first treatment. More significant results will start occurring after 2 to 3 treatments spaced 3-4 weeks apart. Collagen production takes place over time. Skin will continue to improve over the next 6 to 12 months post microneedling treatments with proper skin care regimen.